Sunday 5 June 2011

Getting ready for BARBADOS!!!!!! :D

Went shopping with Max and got so many things ready for going on our long-awaited and much, MUCH-needed summer holiday!! Transfered all my photos from my camera to my computer and I now have 16Gbs worth of photos to take! :D So excited!!!!!!!! (\^o^/) Got all our money exchanged, and went shopping!

First at Debenhams, got a lovely sun-hat for the very hot weather out there  -->


A Guidebook of Barbados from Waterstones! Totally need a guidebook, very important :P Maps are important :P Besides, it has loads of tips and gems that are hidden for most tourist :)

Then all the essentials of Suntan lotion, SPF lipbalm and stuff from Boots. I'm one of those people that use very high SPF suncreams cause I don't want to get too dark and get darkspots! >.<" So SPF 50+ is a must :) Max just wants the SPF 30+ :P


The boots Soltan Suncream range is having a Buy 1 get 1 Free sale on for pretty much all of it's lotions, creams and sprays so it's a good deal! And they all come with insect repellent all in one, so it's just perfect for somewhere like Barbados with might have loads of insects :P



I was recommended the Carmex lipbalm by my friend and some youtube gurus, so I might give it a try since it's smells so good as well :P I hope it works on my constantly dry lips :( *fingers crossed*

The other two lipbalms are very good for moisture and Sun protection :) Definitely needed in a country like Barbados!!! :D

And I'm so excited about this :D I got a new swimsuit from River Island and it's sooo pretty :D It's a coral coloured string bikini with roses detailing on the top :)


it's a string bikini, but because of the detailing it doesn't make me feel insecure :) And the detailing should draw attention away from my slightly bigger lower body :P It wasn't too cheap, but I think the quality is very good though and would probably last me quite a long time :)

 
Then last but not least, got a pretty pair of floral flats for the evening time and going to restaurants in Barbados :) The guidebook mentions that dressing too casually is sometimes frowned upon, so needed something other than my pair of flipflops to wear to the restaurants :P hehehe


Where are you all going on summer holiday? :D Anywhere interesting? :)

Lots of Love,
Clare xx

2 comments: