Sunday 5 June 2011

End of my Undergraduate Degree

One more exam to go and I'm done with my undergrad degree. I can't believe it's already nearly 3 years since I moved to the UK to do this. It's going to be very different in the working world, I'm not sure how I feeling at the moment about it. I'm glad my degree is over and I can start working and is very excited to, but also very scared about this working world. I hope everything with be alright and goes smoothly...

But anyway, It's been a long 3 years and I've met so many people, learned so many things and even changed alot during this time. It's just my growing up, I guess :P I've also accummulated so much stuff over these years too >.<" I don't know how I'm going to sort through it all and decide what to keep and not to keep :P It's gonna be tough :P

It was hard to get to use the UK at first, but I've grown to actually quite like it a lot :) though I still find it cold, but as Max says, I'll still find it cold anywhere on this planet :P I've read books about how deserts are cold at night, which I probably will find :P LOL I'm going to miss here, although I miss home, it is a very big change in my life.

But I'm looking forward to it all :D I've got a great summer planned this year! So many things to do! Going to Barbados with Max, hanging out with my A-Level friends in London after that, graduation, touring the UK with my family, packing and leaving two countries in one summer! And finally moving back to Hong Kong after, woah, must have been 10 years. It's a whole new chapter in my life and I'm totally looking forward to it :D

Lots of Love,
Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment